WE HAVE MOVED: www.tribeslegacy.bb2.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED: www.tribeslegacy.bb2.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribes Once More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[TL]*Dascede

[TL]*Dascede

Tribes Once More Empty
PostSubject: Tribes Once More   Tribes Once More I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:25 pm

I'm working right now on redownloading Tribes. I will also finally have a ski and chat script. I probably will still always be a bad shot on Tribes, but oh well. It's not just skills, right? D:

Anyway. Might be back on Anni by tonight to see if anything is still alive.

If all goes well, I'll also reinstall xFire. =D

See you all (everyone still active) in a bit, I hope.

ALSO: Anyone care to help me figure out scripts a little? I notice you have to open files, and copy-paste some lines.. but where exactly do they go? I know they don't just go anywhere. Also. What's Presto, exactly? How do I get it.. and stuff? xD
Back to top Go down
Matrixo2
TL Founder
TL Founder
Matrixo2

Tribes Once More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribes Once More   Tribes Once More I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:25 pm

Good to have you back Das. Not always about skill, but it does come in handy, and it wouldn't hurt to improve Razz As for the scripts and stuff, they all come with instructions in the Readme files.
Back to top Go down
[TL]*Dascede

[TL]*Dascede

Tribes Once More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribes Once More   Tribes Once More I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:48 am

Kind of stuck. o.o I have Tribes all ready and I've played it.

But when I go to start a multiplayer, no servers show up.

I'm sure there is a logical explanation for this, but I'm an idiot. Please enlighten me on how to fix this. x_x

Downloading xFire right now.
Back to top Go down
Matrixo2
TL Founder
TL Founder
Matrixo2

Tribes Once More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribes Once More   Tribes Once More I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:21 pm

Well, it's cause you don't have the master server address. I actually don't have time to take you through the process... I'll try to help you when I have time Sad
Back to top Go down
[TL]*Dascede

[TL]*Dascede

Tribes Once More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribes Once More   Tribes Once More I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:23 pm

That's fine. =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tribes Once More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribes Once More   Tribes Once More I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribes Once More
Page 1 of 1