WE HAVE MOVED: www.tribeslegacy.bb2.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED: www.tribeslegacy.bb2.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Practice times

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matrixo2
TL Founder
TL Founder
Matrixo2

Practice times Empty
PostSubject: Practice times   Practice times I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:39 pm

Alright you read the title. I don't have much time to figure this out, so if people were to make suggestions that would be appreciated. Practice times are for ALL TL members. You must try to show up, unless it's an ligitament excuse.

Thanks.

Last edited by Matrixo2 on Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WhiteFang

Practice times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice times   Practice times I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:30 am

hrmmm......i suppose the decision is not mine, however, wouldn't it make more sense to have a server before we practice? And as for times......anytime after 9:30 PM eastern time is good for me. However, my schedule is tight with school and work and just spending time doing other things. I will try to make every possible attempt to be there, but im not going to make a guaranteed 100% commitment. Tribes is high on my priority, but it is not that high.
Back to top Go down
Matrixo2
TL Founder
TL Founder
Matrixo2

Practice times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice times   Practice times I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:35 am

As, I said. I wouldn't want Tribes to be your life, no matter how easy it may be. This is for fun, not like we're paying you to show up. Then maybe you'd all show. In any case, I'll take that time into consideration. Plus, we are in dire need of a server. I'll need to ask Oblivion about it, and see if he can whip anything up. Or unless Lieutenant Lawl decides to show his face again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Practice times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice times   Practice times I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice times
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE HAVE MOVED: www.tribeslegacy.bb2.org :: WE HAVE MOVED: www.tribeslegacy.bb2.org-
Jump to: