WE HAVE MOVED: www.tribeslegacy.bb2.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED: www.tribeslegacy.bb2.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

waaaay to quiet here...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gebastram

waaaay to quiet here... Empty
PostSubject: waaaay to quiet here...   waaaay to quiet here... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:12 pm

talk people!!!

talk about the super collider in germany or whatever

talk about anything!!!
Back to top Go down
Matrixo2
TL Founder
TL Founder
Matrixo2

PostSubject: Re: waaaay to quiet here...   waaaay to quiet here... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:07 pm

lol SOO busy with school!
Back to top Go down
[TL]^OblivioN
TL Founder
TL Founder

PostSubject: Re: waaaay to quiet here...   waaaay to quiet here... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:37 pm

Matrixo2 wrote:
I know exactly what you mean.
Back to top Go down
Matrixo2
TL Founder
TL Founder
Matrixo2

PostSubject: Re: waaaay to quiet here...   waaaay to quiet here... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:11 pm

[TL]^OblivioN wrote:
Matrixo2 wrote:
I know exactly what you mean.

Oh yeah tell me about it lol
Back to top Go down
[TL]*Dascede

[TL]*Dascede

PostSubject: Re: waaaay to quiet here...   waaaay to quiet here... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:07 pm

Took me two hours to do my homework last night.. AND that was before the nap I took right before.

Missed a day off sick and I had to make up a bunch of shit.

PLUS I am still trying to balance a relationship, friends, and band as well.
Back to top Go down
Matrixo2
TL Founder
TL Founder
Matrixo2

PostSubject: Re: waaaay to quiet here...   waaaay to quiet here... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:48 pm

I've got school. Grades. Family. Friends. Relationships. Universities. and a BUNCH of other stuff to worry about Razz
Back to top Go down
Gebastram

PostSubject: Re: waaaay to quiet here...   waaaay to quiet here... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:02 am

I dont really worry about the future, i just stay in the present, enjoy life while you still can.
go smoke a huge bowl of pot and put headphones on and listen to Dark Side of the Moon-Pink Floyd (it gets me through my homework)
Back to top Go down
Matrixo2
TL Founder
TL Founder
Matrixo2

PostSubject: Re: waaaay to quiet here...   waaaay to quiet here... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:04 pm

Gebastram wrote:
I dont really worry about the future, i just stay in the present, enjoy life while you still can.
go smoke a huge bowl of pot and put headphones on and listen to Dark Side of the Moon-Pink Floyd (it gets me through my homework)

I like my health thank you very much, and besides slacking builds up. It's not good on the long run. By a certain age you realize whats right and whats wrong. But then again most people don't get it either way.
Back to top Go down
[TL]*Dascede

[TL]*Dascede

PostSubject: Re: waaaay to quiet here...   waaaay to quiet here... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:50 pm

Not worrying about the future made me fail two classes last year.

NOT. Happening. Again.
Back to top Go down
Matrixo2
TL Founder
TL Founder
Matrixo2

PostSubject: Re: waaaay to quiet here...   waaaay to quiet here... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:09 pm

[TL]-Dascede wrote:
Not worrying about the future made me fail two classes last year.

NOT. Happening. Again.

AMEN. Trust me slacking off WILL hurt. I'd say give it a minimum of 3 years and you'll see it hurting. I mean I slacked in grade 8 math... now I'm working my ASS OFF in grade 12 to catch up and it's no fun AT ALL. So get your act together kids and pay attention in school.
Back to top Go down
[TL]*Astro

PostSubject: Re: waaaay to quiet here...   waaaay to quiet here... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:58 am

It's a good job i'm not at school then cheers . Smoking pot doesn't make you lazy, i've smoked for 10 years, still have perfect lung function, still fit (apart from this frickin hernia) and a good weight. I exercise lifting weights, bike riding and so on. Never lost a job cus of it, never being in hospital while under the influence of ANY drug, never robbed for it......
POT ROCKS, people smoking it and losing control doesn't!
My IQ has being rising steadily since i left school and started smoking ganja!!
Back to top Go down
Matrixo2
TL Founder
TL Founder
Matrixo2

PostSubject: Re: waaaay to quiet here...   waaaay to quiet here... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:23 pm

[TL]*Astro wrote:
It's a good job i'm not at school then cheers . Smoking pot doesn't make you lazy, i've smoked for 10 years, still have perfect lung function, still fit (apart from this frickin hernia) and a good weight. I exercise lifting weights, bike riding and so on. Never lost a job cus of it, never being in hospital while under the influence of ANY drug, never robbed for it......

Sorry but I'm going to have to disagree on that. You'll see the effects soon.

Alright I'll edit the roster for Astro.
Back to top Go down
[TL]*Astro

PostSubject: Re: waaaay to quiet here...   waaaay to quiet here... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:50 pm

Matrixo2 wrote:
[TL]*Astro wrote:

Sorry but I'm going to have to disagree on that. You'll see the effects soon.

Alright I'll edit the roster for Astro.

Well dude we will see What a Face
Back to top Go down
[TL]*Dascede

[TL]*Dascede

PostSubject: Re: waaaay to quiet here...   waaaay to quiet here... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:23 pm

The whole pot thing has me wary. You go ahead and do that, but I am never touching drugs or alcohol. Hell no. I'm not even gonna risk it. That shit gets chronic and addictive and I will never have time or money to be hooked on a money-sucking problem.

I KNOW what an addiction is like. My mom's an alcoholic. It's not pretty, some days, how she acts and the fights my parents have over her problem.
Back to top Go down
Matrixo2
TL Founder
TL Founder
Matrixo2

PostSubject: Re: waaaay to quiet here...   waaaay to quiet here... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:21 pm

[TL]-Dascede wrote:
The whole pot thing has me wary. You go ahead and do that, but I am never touching drugs or alcohol. Hell no. I'm not even gonna risk it. That shit gets chronic and addictive and I will never have time or money to be hooked on a money-sucking problem.

I KNOW what an addiction is like. My mom's an alcoholic. It's not pretty, some days, how she acts and the fights my parents have over her problem.

But I mean it is all freedom of choice whether illegal or not lol.
Back to top Go down
[TL]*Astro

PostSubject: Re: waaaay to quiet here...   waaaay to quiet here... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:50 am

ERM Where did my message go Question Question Question Mad
Back to top Go down
Matrixo2
TL Founder
TL Founder
Matrixo2

PostSubject: Re: waaaay to quiet here...   waaaay to quiet here... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 7:55 pm

... Who deleted the posts?
Back to top Go down
[TL]*Astro

PostSubject: Re: waaaay to quiet here...   waaaay to quiet here... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:49 pm

Matrixo2 wrote:
... Who deleted the posts?
IDK but i'm really mad cus of it...I got censored I suppose, so much for free speech huh?
I made the post, checked that it went up properly, which it did, Checked again a few hours later and it was gone, the box was empty with no text with matrixo2's empty box below mine. Then a couple of hours later the boxes had disappeared altogether, as if i'd never made a post at all.
While i was writing it i said to myself "copy and paste it to notepad", but i didn't bother. Sleep Nevermind.........

It's my birthday today cheers drunken HIGH AS PIE confused
Back to top Go down
Gebastram

PostSubject: Re: waaaay to quiet here...   waaaay to quiet here... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:57 pm

It not my birthday today!!!! High as Pie

Happy Birthday cock sucker! (no offense)

you know what i want for my birthday....THIS>> afro
and then id go to a skating ranch and have them play disco music...
Ahhh...i love to dream...
Back to top Go down
[TL]*Dascede

[TL]*Dascede

PostSubject: Re: waaaay to quiet here...   waaaay to quiet here... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:52 pm

My birthday is a week from tomorrow. I need a goddamn iPod to play my music. I have nothing for school.
Back to top Go down
Matrixo2
TL Founder
TL Founder
Matrixo2

PostSubject: Re: waaaay to quiet here...   waaaay to quiet here... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:22 pm

Sigh well hopefully it was some forum glitch not some ass admin on the forums deleting posts. Happy Birhtday to you Astro!
Back to top Go down
[TL]*Astro

PostSubject: Re: waaaay to quiet here...   waaaay to quiet here... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:37 am

Matrixo2 wrote:
Sigh well hopefully it was some forum glitch not some ass admin on the forums deleting posts. Happy Birhtday to you Astro!

Thanks Matrixo2, thanks for not calling me a cocksucker lol! Gebastram I already have that hair-do so HA!!
Back to top Go down
Matrixo2
TL Founder
TL Founder
Matrixo2

PostSubject: Re: waaaay to quiet here...   waaaay to quiet here... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:03 pm

Aye no prob dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: waaaay to quiet here...   waaaay to quiet here... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

waaaay to quiet here...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE HAVE MOVED: www.tribeslegacy.bb2.org :: WE HAVE MOVED: www.tribeslegacy.bb2.org-
Jump to: