WE HAVE MOVED: www.tribeslegacy.bb2.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED: www.tribeslegacy.bb2.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TL Clan and Friends.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{MI7^^VitaminR}
Trusted Allies
Trusted Allies
{MI7^^VitaminR}

TL Clan and Friends. Empty
PostSubject: TL Clan and Friends.   TL Clan and Friends. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:29 am

Say what you will and think what you want.. But its just a game.. and TL died on me first.. a REAL clan is with friends that actually post and play the damn game.. and thats why im in {MI6| for Ren and helping Krogoth get TE back going again.. I do know how to dedicate.. I was in OZ for 3 Years and [VX] for 2 years and |*|w00|*| for about 2 years and {MI6| going on 4 months now ... Tribes is dieing, those clans we're from back in the day when "again" I say they actually played and posted.. {MI6| is actually pretty damn alive..

I will re build these forums if TL stays "alive" and give back admin and take mine away.

Sorry, Thank You, Your Welcome, Good Luck
Back to top Go down
https://tribeslegacy.darkbb.com
tripop

PostSubject: Re: TL Clan and Friends.   TL Clan and Friends. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:16 pm

word
Back to top Go down
Matrixo2
TL Founder
TL Founder
Matrixo2

PostSubject: Re: TL Clan and Friends.   TL Clan and Friends. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:36 pm

Well see well see.
Back to top Go down
Taloney

Taloney

PostSubject: Re: TL Clan and Friends.   TL Clan and Friends. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:43 pm

matrix to be honest i wanna be on mikes side on this TL was kinda not moving if ya know what i mean

im not trying to be a trouble starter on this post virus k im jus saying if you felt that TL wasn't going much before i kinda would've done the same thing too
Back to top Go down
{MI7^^VitaminR}
Trusted Allies
Trusted Allies
{MI7^^VitaminR}

PostSubject: Re: TL Clan and Friends.   TL Clan and Friends. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:54 pm

|TE| Vitamin R: wtf you want
Palados{OZ}: can we talk formally?
|TE| Vitamin R: no
|TE| Vitamin R: you talked enough
Palados{OZ}: i guess a sorry isn't enough then
|TE| Vitamin R: yes
|TE| Vitamin R: actually
|TE| Vitamin R: a public sorry would be
Palados{OZ}: on bud forums an yours right?
|TE| Vitamin R: yes
|TE| Vitamin R: both
|TE| Vitamin R: i didnt deserve THAT much hate from you.. I thought you were my bro
Palados{OZ}: ok but listen i will be quiting tribes soon if im out of {OZ} so not even you will ever see me again so
|TE| Vitamin R: thats gay
|TE| Vitamin R: Krogoth wants me to help TE come back alive.. he knows my bad rep but he says im the man for the job..
Palados{OZ}: not really in 03 i REALLY wanted to be in {OZ}
Palados{OZ}: i'm very sorry for beefing too much on you
Palados{OZ}: bout the clan change an stuff i jus thought it was for a new clan by you but if your helping TE i completely understand the change mike
|TE| Vitamin R: ok
Palados{OZ}: An im very sorr yfor doing that to you
|TE| Vitamin R: np
|TE| Vitamin R: we cool
Back to top Go down
Taloney

Taloney

PostSubject: Re: TL Clan and Friends.   TL Clan and Friends. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:03 pm

Virus speaks the truth on this post guys i did make up for my exterme actions that went alot too far
Back to top Go down
Matrixo2
TL Founder
TL Founder
Matrixo2

PostSubject: Re: TL Clan and Friends.   TL Clan and Friends. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:08 pm

Yeah, I hold no grudge against anyone. Just that I find it stupid to let it die without a fight...
Back to top Go down
{MI7^^VitaminR}
Trusted Allies
Trusted Allies
{MI7^^VitaminR}

PostSubject: Re: TL Clan and Friends.   TL Clan and Friends. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:58 pm

Just because I quit dont mean TL is dead.. thats why there is Destiny and Oblivion..
Back to top Go down
Matrixo2
TL Founder
TL Founder
Matrixo2

PostSubject: Re: TL Clan and Friends.   TL Clan and Friends. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:54 pm

|TE| Vitamin R wrote:
Just because I quit dont mean TL is dead.. thats why there is Destiny and Oblivion..

But you sure did acted like it was dead. I don't hold anything against you but just try to not be the old you...
Back to top Go down
{MI7^^VitaminR}
Trusted Allies
Trusted Allies
{MI7^^VitaminR}

PostSubject: Re: TL Clan and Friends.   TL Clan and Friends. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:30 pm

Trying sugar pie..
Back to top Go down
Matrixo2
TL Founder
TL Founder
Matrixo2

PostSubject: Re: TL Clan and Friends.   TL Clan and Friends. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:41 pm

|TE| Vitamin R wrote:
Trying sugar pie..

Try less. Laughing
Back to top Go down
{MI7^^VitaminR}
Trusted Allies
Trusted Allies
{MI7^^VitaminR}

PostSubject: Re: TL Clan and Friends.   TL Clan and Friends. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:04 am

heh... ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TL Clan and Friends.   TL Clan and Friends. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TL Clan and Friends.
Page 1 of 1