WE HAVE MOVED: www.tribeslegacy.bb2.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED: www.tribeslegacy.bb2.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hmmm what to do...

Go down 
+3
[TL]^OblivioN
{MI7^^VitaminR}
Matrixo2
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Matrixo2
TL Founder
TL Founder
Matrixo2

Hmmm what to do... Empty
PostSubject: Hmmm what to do...   Hmmm what to do... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:14 am

Maybe I should like help this clan... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{MI7^^VitaminR}
Trusted Allies
Trusted Allies
{MI7^^VitaminR}

Hmmm what to do... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm what to do...   Hmmm what to do... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:38 am

Taloney shut the fuck you u fucking little prick.. I do wtf I want.. so get the fuck over it u bitch.. I quit a clan and that makes me immature? Fucking idiot.. Crow is kikcing you out of OZ anyways.. They think your a dumbass..

And who gives a shit about the forum.. none of you guyd did before.. NO ONE posted EVER.. MAYBE 2 times a day from probaly 4 of us..

So S!gma.. get some fucking skills in tribes and THEN talk shit you bitch. these are my forums and always will be.
Back to top Go down
https://tribeslegacy.darkbb.com
[TL]^OblivioN
TL Founder
TL Founder

Hmmm what to do... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm what to do...   Hmmm what to do... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:13 am

Must be nice having forums that noone posts on...of course i don't know the feeling
Back to top Go down
[TL]*Dascede

[TL]*Dascede

Hmmm what to do... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm what to do...   Hmmm what to do... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:14 am

Maybe I didn't post every single day but I always checked up on the forums to see what was new...
Back to top Go down
[TL]^OblivioN
TL Founder
TL Founder

Hmmm what to do... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm what to do...   Hmmm what to do... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:21 am

Yeah I just don't understand why you just left TL and gave it to Dest and I. After all you did promote me to to the "SAME" level as you, Hazard
Back to top Go down
{MI7^^VitaminR}
Trusted Allies
Trusted Allies
{MI7^^VitaminR}

Hmmm what to do... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm what to do...   Hmmm what to do... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:24 am

TL Servers and TL Forums were always dead.. but theres nothing i can do for TL anymore.. I already quit.. I change anything now..
Back to top Go down
[TL]*PoiSoN

Hmmm what to do... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm what to do...   Hmmm what to do... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:53 pm

its over guyz it was worth the stay tho and the gfs and the ggs
Back to top Go down
Matrixo2
TL Founder
TL Founder
Matrixo2

Hmmm what to do... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm what to do...   Hmmm what to do... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:35 pm

haha wow, real nice. I'm with Oblivion all the way. You're actions just don't make sense. Work hard to change yourself and make a clan, but you end up letting it die just like that... and you don't even let others have a chance of doing something. You kill the servers, then kill the forums, I'd say that you haven't changed at ALL.

Man I have nothing else to say other than good riddens' to you.

I'm so busy now I barely have time to play, but given the opportunity, I might help this clan.
Back to top Go down
Matrixo2
TL Founder
TL Founder
Matrixo2

Hmmm what to do... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm what to do...   Hmmm what to do... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:41 pm

Yeah I know removing all admin and stuff, whatever I could care less. I have ways of getting TL back on it's feet. Just a matter of me having time to be committed to take care of a clan.
Back to top Go down
{MI7^^VitaminR}
Trusted Allies
Trusted Allies
{MI7^^VitaminR}

Hmmm what to do... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm what to do...   Hmmm what to do... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:56 pm

I will keep the TL server up.. and remake these forums.. and give admin back then have one you admins remove my admin status..

Sorry for leaving but im to impatient.. and Im helping TE-=Krogoth get TE back on its feet..
Back to top Go down
Matrixo2
TL Founder
TL Founder
Matrixo2

Hmmm what to do... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm what to do...   Hmmm what to do... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:10 pm

[TL]^VirusX wrote:
I will keep the TL server up.. and remake these forums.. and give admin back then have one you admins remove my admin status..

Sorry for leaving but im to impatient.. and Im helping TE-=Krogoth get TE back on its feet..

Thank-you, all I wanted was an apology of some sort and an explanation.

Forums need to be restored, admins need to be restored, and the TL server list of admins needs to be restored, and we only need one server. [TL] Tribes Legacy.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
{MI7^^VitaminR}
Trusted Allies
Trusted Allies
{MI7^^VitaminR}

Hmmm what to do... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm what to do...   Hmmm what to do... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:57 pm

No Problem.
Back to top Go down
Dusk
Trusted Allies
Trusted Allies
Dusk

Hmmm what to do... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm what to do...   Hmmm what to do... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:45 am

Thank you, Virus.
Regards, and good luck with TE.

Last edited by Dusk on Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{MI7^^VitaminR}
Trusted Allies
Trusted Allies
{MI7^^VitaminR}

Hmmm what to do... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm what to do...   Hmmm what to do... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:46 am

nO pROBLEM!!
Back to top Go down
PinG

PinG

Hmmm what to do... Empty
PostSubject: PinG will help!   Hmmm what to do... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:09 am

Matrixo2 and [TL] fellas

PinG will still be here, when you guys want to set up a regular Scrim, Or Matches....
PinG still believes Scrims and matches are why we are in Clans,,,,And what draws out the good players.

flower
Back to top Go down
{MI7^^VitaminR}
Trusted Allies
Trusted Allies
{MI7^^VitaminR}

Hmmm what to do... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm what to do...   Hmmm what to do... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:03 pm

lol.. yah.
Back to top Go down
Matrixo2
TL Founder
TL Founder
Matrixo2

Hmmm what to do... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm what to do...   Hmmm what to do... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:55 pm

Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hmmm what to do... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm what to do...   Hmmm what to do... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hmmm what to do...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE HAVE MOVED: www.tribeslegacy.bb2.org :: WE HAVE MOVED: www.tribeslegacy.bb2.org-
Jump to: